So if you hadn't already guessed I am 'That Everyday Teen'. I am now taking this opportunity to talk to you and tell you a bit about myself. So I have quite a wide range of hobbies that I found are good ways to keep me entertained such as shopping, dancing , singing, doing athletics, baking, going to the cinema, hanging out with my friends and finally my most favourite, everything linked with beauty. I decided to set up this blog to let other people know about things I've really been loving. I will make sure to do a wide variation of subjects whether it be makeup reviews, my favourite frangrences, everyday essentials, my favourite quick and easy hairstyles or my just things I have really found interesting.
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog and will come back to read more and see what I'm loving.
Love
That Everyday Teen xo

No comments:
Post a Comment